Yes, its finally here…. the new Wildgasmasks website. Its been a long time coming (and long overdue) but finally we have something a little (*ahem*) better than before. For over a year, I have given much thought into what I wanted our website to be (vs what was thrown up years ago, when we were just starting). With a vast improvement in the information we can provide, Wildgasmasks Version 4.0 features:
- Options List for every product
- Link to product Manuals
- Order Queue with Email Notification (for those who were already on our queue, you may be getting a few test emails in the next few days)
- Listing of all our accessories, including lens colors some of our customers may not have seen before.
- Fantastic new Header Graphic, courtesy of Iron Raptor Studios. Its the Year of the Horse, afterall.
- Galleries showing everything from custom one-off work to rough WIP photos shot around our busy lab.
- Responsive design – you dont have to be at a computer to peruse our wares and check out reference photos
In the next few weeks, there will be daily updates as we process the backlog of great photos of custom work, inspiring customer photos and more. Although I spent a lot of time ensuring accessibility, I do expect a few site kinks to pop up. So, feel free to drop us a line if you notice anything that seems amiss.
I do apologize if responses to order inquires have been a bit slow as of late but as you can see, it was all for a good cause. Stego just got home from the land of the large cowboy hats (Texas) and shall be doing his best to catch up on his duties around the jackal lab. He is going to have quite a surprise once he sees that Wildgasmasks has now been brought current.